Financial Coaching is available to all enrolled members of the Financial Benefits Network program. Several plans are available:
- Coach Connections and FBN have partnered to address the need for improved employee financial wellness. Scroll down to learn more. Click here to go to the Coach Connections website. Click here to schedule a phone meeting.
- Living Balance Sheet: If you have a need for more advanced financial analysis, consider implementing the Living Balance Sheet program, which is available with the direction of a Financial Representative. Scroll down to learn more. Click here to schedule a phone meeting.
>> Take Action: Click here to have a Financial Coach contact you for your 20 minute free, no obligation consultation and discuss the available plans.
What is a Financial Coach? How would I benefit?
Coach Connections offers a few different plans:
1) Fine Tuning: Perfect for those that want to discuss a specific topic or want a second set of eyes to evaluate their situation.
2) Select-A-Coach: Matches you with a coach experienced with situations like yours and has the proven ability to maximize your potential.
3) My Money Wellness: Online Education. A self-paced education platform. Learn more
- Coach Match Consultation – Free phone consultation to determine the financial coach that will be a best match for you and your situation
- Private Coaching Session – Personalized session(s) with an expert financial coach. You will be matched with a coach that is an expert for your situation. None of our coaches sells insurance, investments or any other financial product
Accountability Program – Email us your budget each month and we’ll reply with adjustments, corrections and tips specific to your situation and goals
- E-Mail Support – Send us your questions and we’ll provide guidance
- 3 Months Private Coaching – Unlimited access to a financial coach for three months
- Online Education – Annual membership to a self-paced online education platform (My Money Wellness)
The Living Balance Sheet: If you have a need for more advanced financial analysis, consider implementing the Living Balance Sheet program, which is available with the direction of a Financial Representative. Click here to schedule a phone meeting.
Would you like to build your wealth and provide for your loved ones no matter what the future may hold?
- Is risk at the center of your current wealth building strategy?
- If something happens to you, will your loved ones prosper – not just survive, but really prosper?
- Your financial future and the wellbeing of those you love cannot be based on a simple needs assessment. If someone had asked you ten years ago what you would need in order to live well today, would you have gotten that one right?
Are you comfortable with how your financial program is structured in these areas?:
>>Insurance >>Investments >>Life Events >>Retirement Planning
The Living Balance Sheet Intro Financial Balance
Click here to schedule a no obligation phone meeting and learn more.